June 21, 2008

Chipotle Love

Rod is a big Chipotle fan.

I'm kind of on the fence--sometimes I really enjoy it, sometimes I really hate it.

Savannah is definitely on Daddy's side--she loves, loves, loves her rice & beans.

When we all recently went to lunch together, Rod & I couldn't get Will to eat a thing. Savannah, however, was anxious for her little brother to join her Chipotle-loving world.

So, she proceeded to feed him his entire meal, all the while offering encouraging remarks such as, "Will, you are such a good eater...Good job Will...Yum Yum..."

Thanks, Savannah, for being such a good helper. I hope you keep it up when your baby sister comes along!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Dan is a HUGE Chipotle fan as well. He even hit a parked car in his rush to get into one in So. Cal! You're lucky to have one so close.

Dorothy said...

Good Job, Savannah! Great teamwork, Will!

JoLee said...

That is super funny. I'm glad you got a picture.

Heather said...

Thanks a lot Jen. Now I'm totally craving Chipotle. Might just have to eat out... again. So good to talk to you today!

mmdd said...

Wonderful! A great time of life! We love your family...we need to be neighbors!

DibbFam
gregandmindy.blogspot.com