January 21, 2009

She's Busy

Savannah is a really sweet girl.

Today, after I decided to take a break from reading books to the kids, she volunteered to take over. She & Will snuggled close & enjoyed some time together.

Savannah is also a really crazy girl.

Today, after I decided to take a break from watching the kids playing outside, I found out she had been riding her bike on the trampoline. When I tried to convince her it was way too dangerous, she did her best to convince me of how fun & safe it was.

Tonight, after I put her to bed, I went in to check on her only to find her bed empty. After several moments of searching, Savannah finally emerged from her hiding place in the toy chest.

Savannah is just the busiest kid I know. And she's fearless. I really need a few extra arms & sets of eyes. Does anyone have some they can loan me??

1 comment:

Amy said...

Biking on the tramp? Genius.